Areyah Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. The Product is warranted against defects in hardware material and workmanship from manufacturing defect for a period of 7 days of delivery of the goods. Any damage from personal usage is not covered.
The warranty is valid upon the following cumulative conditions:
- The proof of payment is required to submit for warranty service.
- The proof of warranty card is required to submit for warranty service.
- The shipping cost to submit for repairing oversea must be covered by the client.
- The shipping cost to send back repair product to the client must be covered by seller.
Any claim concerning this warranty related to the ordered items shall be notified by e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com
Refund, Return, Exchange Policy
No Refund, No Return in any circumstance
In the event of an exchange request, exchange only accepted for purchase in Thailand. You may contact us within 3 days since you receive your product. If you choose to exchange your purchase for an item of lesser value, there will be no refund for the difference in price.
If you choose to exchange your purchase for an item of greater value, there will be additional charge for the difference in price you purchased.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the perfect condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We reserves the right to refuse an exchange beyond two (2) successive orders.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Shipping cost may vary depending on your location.
– Care Instructions –
For exotic leather goods as exotic leather has its delicate quality of elegance, there are certain care that required attention to it’s qualification, avoid the following environment to care for exotic leather.
- Placing the product on rough or sharp surfaces.
- If the surface appears dull or gets wet, rub lightly with a soft and dry cloth, pack loosely with stencil paper and allow to dry naturally.
- Avoid leaving an exotic leather item from all heat sources for a long time, as these may cause a change in color or material aspect.
- Avoid contacting the bag with intense color fabric or item as this may result in the color transfer.
- Light-colored items in particular, please avoid extended contact with any material likely to lose color and stain the leather.
- The color of goods can be naturally faded from a long time usage.
- Avoid contact with perfume spray directly on the item.